The rules simply ask that the participants give something(s) away to others…and I think this is an awesome concept of sharing the love between writers.
I’ve decided on the following:
1. A copy of A to Z stories of Life and Death
2. An Interview on this blog or on Daily (w)rite
3. A Guest post on this blog or on Daily (w)rite
Silvia says we need to make up our own giveaway rules, so here are mine:
1. While commenting, please state your choice. You can choose one, two, or all three giveaways.
2. Giveaways would be chosen via Random.org, and winners would be notified on their blogs.
While I do not believe in return demands on a giveaway, I would definitely appreciate it if you follow this blog. Of course, I’ll follow you back.
Let the Blogfest of Giveaways begin!
Would like to sign off with a word of thanks to awesome blog-friend Alex J Cavanaugh, who gave me a wonderful shout-out yesterday on his blog. He is the author of CassaStar. Given his wide readership, you might already be following his blog. If not, I urge you to remedy that situation immediately!