I’ve signed up for K T Hanna’s #Writemotivation. Thanks for organizing this KT!
- Make a list of realistic goals for the month – and achieve them.
- Make a Blog Post every week (preferably Monday, but if you don’t post on Mondays just add it to the next day you would normally post ). This is to help us keep tabs on our own progress, and for others to cheer us on if it’s a difficult week. Please link to the post in the #writemotivation hashtag
- Visit your #writemotivation team mates blogs, and participate in the #writemotivation hashtag to cheer people on.
My #writemotivation Goals for September: (I hope they’re realistic!)
- Write 16000 words on my WIP.
- Post twice a week on both my blog.
- Post once every two weeks on the A to Z Challenge blog
Wish me luck!