Not qualified to dispense blogging advice, butDaily (w)rite is a 9-year old blog now, a fair number of turns of the hourglass: from time to time, I’ve asked my audience for their opinions and advice on blogging related topics.
The community has been generous in providing responses. I’m posting the links below for those new to my blog, or to blogging in general, who write to me asking for blogging tips or advice.
- When did You start Your Blogging Journey?
- If you could give just One #blogging tip, what would it be?
- Writers, do you Blog? Here’s the Ninja way to do it!
- How Do You Make #Blogging Friends?
- Do You Reply to Each Comment on Your Blog?
- Dear #Bloggers, Do You Accept #Blog Awards?
- Do You #Blog from Your Phone?
- Do You Give Comment Love?
- Blogs I’ll NEVER Visit Again
- What do you do when you step into a Dead #Blog?
- Sharing your personal life on your blog
- Do you drop your blog links in your comments?
Like I said, I’m not good at this, so I’ll let my readers dole out the blogging advice on my behalf: scroll down the comments in each of the above posts to find out stuff I wish I knew when I started blogging.
The above posts aren’t by any means meant to be the last word on blogging, but I’m putting them together because there’s a lot of cumulative wisdom in the comments. I’ll keep updating the list as I ask more questions and find more answers. If you have a blogging question you’d like to ask of my audience, or need a spot of blogging advice or tips, post them in the comments, and I’ll put them up for you.
Please join Daily (w)rite on its Facebook Page if you’d like to be heard by this community. If you liked this post, you can have biweekly posts delivered to your inbox: click the SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL button in the sidebar.