FICTION SHORTLISTS AND LONGLISTS
- Picasso Dreams Shortlisted and commended by the judge at the Bath Flash Fiction Awards.
2. “Bear with me” published at Bluestem Magazine run by the Eastern Illinois University.
3. “Of Durians and Vipers” published at the Griffith Review New Asia Now Vol 2, Queensland, Australia.
4. “Thorax of a Blowfly” published in Ducts.org, a magazine run by the New York Writers Workshop, nominated for Best of Net.
5. “I’m Beautiful” published at the Lunch Ticket, run by the Antioch University, Los Angeles.
6. “Evening out the Odds” published in Earthen Lamp Journal, India.
7. “A Spicy Chica” published at The Aerogram, San Francisco.
8. “Mrs. Tan’s Memoir” published in the anthology Behind the Shadows by Rohini Chowdhry and Zukiswa Wanner.
9. “The Mercedes“, published at Muse India.
10. “Cotton, Grass and Rain” published at Cigale Literary magazine, USA.
11. “Talking about Rape” published at When Women Waken, USA.
12. “A Toy Story” published at Flash Frontier, New Zealand.
13. “Putting One Foot in front of Another” published at Roar Magazine, USA
14. “Goodbye” in the Tiny Moments anthology, published by Pringmill Media.
15. “Nemin” at Atticus Review, Madison, New Jersey.
16. In the Fox’s Parlour by Jet Fuel Review, Illinois nominated for Best of the Web and the Pushcart Prize.
17. For All the Men Who Slept with Her and Adventures of the Moving Lump at Thin Air Web Features.
18. “The Wedding Day” at the Cha Literary Journal Hong Kong.
19. “The Right Thing to Do” at the Papercuts magazine.
20. “Infanticide” at the “Blue Fifth Review,” New Zealand.
21. Almost there, and back again at Litro, UK.
PUBLICATIONS IN PRINT ANTHOLOGIES AND JOURNALS
- Fire, Extinguished, published in the anthology, Extinguished & Extinct, by Twelve Winters Press, USA, nominated for the Pushcart Prize.
2. “I’ll Be Your Father” published in The Outrider Review, USA.
3. “The Only Truth” published at The First Line, USA
4. “Peeping Toe” , first published in Quarterly Literary Review Singapore, then anthologised in Love and Lust in Singapore, by Monsoon Books, and also published at Birkbeck Writer’s Hub, UK.
5. “Maya Niwas”, anthologised in A Rainbow Feast: New Asian Short Stories, by Marshall and Cavendish, Malaysia.
6. “Finding Zen at Tasik Kenyir” anthologised in Sini Sana : Travels in Malaysia by MPH Malaysia.
7. “A Boy has Drowned” published in the anthology, “A Subtle Degree of Restraint” by MPH, Malaysia.
8. “Kartar Singh’s Birthday” published in the anthology Stories for Sendai.
9. “An Orchestrated Ending” published in the anthology Readings for Readings 2 by Bernice Chauly and Sharon Bakar, and in KL Noir: Blue, Buku Fixi, Malaysia.
10. “November Rain” published in the anthology Crime Scene Asia Vol1 by Monsoon Books, Singapore.
11. “The Make up Man,” in the anthology Twenty-Two New Asian Short stories published by Silverfish Books, Malaysia.
12.“Bad Decision” in the anthology Singapore Love Stories by Monsoon Books