While doing the rounds of all my favorite blogs in the past week, I found I’d missed reading so many posts.
By next weekend, I’d like to catch up on what I’ve missed, whether it is a post or a story, a poem, an article, a novel.
So here’s a Linky list, open till Saturday, 22nd Sep. I invite you to add links to one of your posts/ books/ articles from the past few months. I may have read them, but sharing them here will let others the chance to do so as well.
If you have a wish for this item you’re linking to, please post that as well–I’ll do my best to fulfill it. I can, and will do the following where possible: share blog post/ article on social media, comment, and in the cases of books, buy them.
I’ll delete spam and keep the list tidy and the linky list will remain up, till further notice. Please help others in the list fulfill their wishes, as well, and leave a comment on what you’ve done.
(If you include links to social media posts where you’ve shared links from the list, they might go into moderation, but I’ll rescue each one.)
In the linky list above, please do the following:
- Link to the blog post/ article/ novel you want read, and not to your blog. I’ll delete links that lead to home pages and websites.
- In the Blog Title part of the Link form, add the genre and the title (For instance: Novel: The Old Man and the Sea).
- Please fulfill the wishes of others on the list–a small bit of giving that will bring smiles–not a compulsion, but I know most of you would help, anyway.
Do NOT do the following with the linky list:
- Do not add spam or any links that are not PG13.
- Do not add homepage links to Websites/ Blogs.
- Do not add more than one link.
- Do not ask me to edit/ make changes to the list. (I edit typos without being prompted, don’t worry).
- Do not spam others asking for your request to be fulfilled. People like to buy/ share on social media of their own accord.
I hope to have a few things to read by the next weekend!
What have you written recently? Would you add a link to one of your recent posts or publications to the linky list? How have you been in the past few months? Does your blogging suffer when life intervenes? What wish from the list have you fulfilled? What is the one thing I can do to help promote your work?
I co-host the monthly We Are the World Blogfest: I’d like to invite you to join, if you haven’t as yet, to post the last Friday of each month a snippet of positive news that shows our essential, beautiful humanity.
This monthly event has brought smiles on the faces of a lot of participants and their audiences, and somewhat restored their faith in humanity. Here’s a sampler. Click here to know more. Sign up here and add your bit of cheer to the world on the next installment of September 28!