The A to Z April Blogging Challenge begins tomorrow!
Here’s how to complete all the 26 posts, receive lots of comments, visit as many blogs as humanly possible, and make hordes of friends–all while having fun:
1. KISS: Keep It (your post) Simple, Short.
2. Get a Theme: Themes make your posts easier for you to write, and for readers to remember and comment on.
3. Post every day: This one is obvious, or you’ll be taken off the linky list. I think.
4. Pre-schedule: It is not a crime, but rather a convenience. Feel free to write posts in advance so you can concentrate on visits.
5. Check Calendar: There’s a challenge calendar in the sidebar at www.a-to-zchallenge.com Follow it so you don’t end up posting on S when everyone is on T.
6. Turn off: Turning off word verifications increases comments, not spam. I’ve turned it off for good since last year.
7. Facilitate following: Make it easy for visitors to follow your blog and subscribe to comments and posts.
8.Link back to your A-Z blog: For those with multiple blogs, make sure your name links back to your A-Z Blog, not your profile with 2-3 blogs listed.
9.Visit others: Start with those below you on the linky list so everyone gets love. Aim for at least 10 new blogs a day. I’m aiming for 40, but I need to do my hosting duties.
10. Comment love: Comment unto those who comment unto you, and then loads more.
11. Social Media: Broadcast your posts on all media with the #atozchallenge tag
12. Relax, have fun: It is not just about quantity, it is also about quality.
Bottomline: Make it easy for others to find you and keep visiting you throughout April!!
Let the #atozchallenge games begin!