Writing a normal post is often easier than writing a Meme post, but Indigo’s meme was “spectacularly” easy to to do cos she says you only have to list out six unspectacular things about you.
I can list about six million unspectacular things about me without blinking, so I thought, why not, even though I hardly ever respond to tags.
So, Indigo, here you go:
1. I make the same mistakes in Italian grammar that I used to one year ago.
2. I only post on my other blog when I really feel like it, or when a post there is so old it stinks.
3. I write my best when I am sitting uncomfortably, with a crick in my neck or a stitch in my legs.
4. I cannot stand the slightest bit of blood and gore, whether in a movie, a TV series or a game. I write gory stories though.
5. I collect cards, stamps, and discount coupons at shopping malls, but inevitably forget to use them before their expiry date.
6. I have a good memory for faces, but most names elude me.
Meme Terms and Conditions
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (Done)
3. List six unspectacular things about you.(Done)
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. (Everyone who reads this post can consider themselves tagged–upto you if you want to post on your blog, or comment here.)……….My wish list? Darc, Annie, Ovidia, Kym, Rick, Pendrifter.
I shall be thrilled if the “tagged” ones reply, but knowing you all, finding six unspectacular things will be a hard thing to do.
Now that I have written a thoroughly unspectacular post, time for me to get back to work 🙂
Writing a post of 6 unspectacular things about myself would definitely be one of the six! Thank you for linking…d:)
Oh my, well….flattering will get you a meme. And trust me, I am as unspectacular as they come.
I am not particularly looking for memes…it is just a game. I don’t play often.
A lot of people see themselves as unspectacular, even those that are otherwise.
But they are sure better than those people who aren’t spectacular and think they are! 🙂
I forget a lot of things. Like names and the names of things. I forgot my mom’s name one time. Other times I remember too much. I also whine a lot. Mostly privately, but still… and I never was very good at math. Let’s see, how many is that?
That is 4, Rick :).
Remembering too much is a mixed blessing, but for a writer it is a blessing nevertheless.
I liked (4) too–suggests a very active imagination!
Okay, now for my first meme… only because it sounds so easy…
Thanks for playing.….:)
Oh, that was fun. I found #4 surprising and interesting. And #5? Well, one reason I hardly ever look for/keep coupons is because I forget to use them! Thanks for playing!
I never thought it’d be easy to do a meme, but this one was such a breeze it was positively humiliating. Trying hard to come up with six spectacular things about me now, lol….
Ah, Damyanti. I’m the most boring person on Earth. Six unspectacular things? The challenge will be weeding through the other five billion to find them. 😉
I am sure not, Darc. Your fiction gives the lie to your words🙂